In order to get maps ready to go, I need to also have the working legend system and that also requires a meta-legend and I am still not sure how to best organize the code.
The issue is because I have this intermediate understanding of the Self architecture and I am trying to mirror that in Rhumb but also through the lens of Go. It doesn't help that I spent a month away from the codebase and my Go familiarity is mediocre at best. So it's taking some time to get back up to speed one exactly where I left off and how I can carry the work foward.
That's all that I can really say until I've gotten more stuck-in. See you all in the next one!